Re: (PM) RADIUS version

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

On 2 Jun 1998, Perry J. Blalock wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting my PM3 to authenticate with RADIUS - I'm
> using ver 1.16 of RADIUS. Does the PM3 require a newer version of
> RADIUS to authenticate?

That is sort of vague. What exactly happens when you try to authenticate?
If using PPP _always_ do a "set debug 0x51" when having a problem and run
it through the PPP Decoder to track down the problem area. What ComOS is
this? etc.

I would not use 1.16. It has too many holes and is not supported any
longer. If you have a PortMaster you should be using RADIUS 2.0.1.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>