Re: (PM) Modems apparently busying out

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 17:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

On 2 Jun 1998, Bradley G Parker wrote:

> We have a PM3, ComOS 3.7.2, into which we have 2 PRIs. After a length of
> time, the last 3 or so modems will "ring busy", and not roll over to the
> next box. I've called the number myself when this occurs, and yes,
> it is a regular busy, and not a network busy. After a reboot, everything
> appears ok. The modems and the ports look ok, and the so does line1.

If you swap the lines between the boxes, does the problem follow the lines
or the original box? This is the quickest way to determine where to
start looking for the cause.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>