Re: Re[2]: (PM) Power Outage and old password (fwd)

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 22:00:01 -0400 (EDT)

I knew there was a reason smoking is bad for you...

John Vozza voice: 973.208.1339
NetRom Internet Services fax: 973.208.0942
john@netrom.com data: 973.208.7907
http://www.netrom.com data: 973.728.1274