Re: (PM) NT Radius Crashes -- Memory Problems

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Thu, 28 May 1998 13:12:14 -0700 (PDT)

On 28 May 1998, NOT a LE employee wrote:

> On Thu, 28 May 1998, Lawrence Blades wrote:
>
> > NT Radius 2.0.1b11
> > My Task Manager shows Radius hogging 24+MB of Mem.
>
> Hmm, going through archives would indicate not using b11 but going to b12...

Actually b13 is the latest now.. I believe we are hoping to have a final
incremental release out soon. Then going for a full 2.1 version after
that.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>