Re: (PM) Disconnects

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Thu, 28 May 1998 13:08:03 -0700 (PDT)

On 28 May 1998, Randy Norton wrote:

> I have had GTE taking my line offline like last night from after mid. till
> this morning. I called them and it backup. I told them it was also shuting
> down the line so it would say no-service on all ports. they think its us
> as usual, but are checking the lines today. how can I tell from this end
> if they are droping us or we are reseting.

Huh? If you had them shutdown the line, of course it is going to go to
NO-SERVICE.. I think your message is just not clear.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>