Re: (PM) smtp filters on pm2e's

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Wed, 27 May 1998 16:12:14 -1000 (HST)

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Robert Hough wrote:

> At 02:46 PM 5/27/98 -1000, NOT a LE employee wrote:
> >> Is there a place one can get a list of SPAM SERVERS to make up an
> >> anti-spam access list??
> >is someplace to look at for a method to implement UCE/UBE blocking.
>
> I think he was looking for more of list of known spammers. I too would find
> this somewhat usefull. Does anyone know if there is a website that keeps a
> database of sites that spam? If not, can I talk anyone into doing it? :)

Sorry, I should have realized... actually I did, but didn't have other
resources immediately on hand.

As for the list of known spammers, you can get the RBL list, after sending
in the appropriate disclaimer... 8)

I can't remember a list per se....

and well this is getting a little off-track from this lists purposes...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood