(PM) re:Whining on this list.

qcislands net gated newsgroup feed (qcinet4@ccstores.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 13:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

>Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 12:43:56 -0600
>To: portmaster-users@livingston.com
>From: Dave Cates <livingston@3lefties.com>
>Subject: (PM) Whining on this list.

> And while I'm at, the whiners are usually the ones that have the smart ass
>comments for someone new to PM's trying to get something working. Not all
>of us have PHD's in PM's, so instead of telling us to RTFM and going on and
>on whining about it, beating around the bush, and getting pissed, just

I have been monitoring this list for almost a year now. I can't recall the
last time someone simply said "RTFM". That doesn't happen on this list.

As for sale items.. If the creator of the list (livingston ?) requests that
SALE items not be posted, who are YOU to tell them that posting sale stuff
is OK?