RE: (PM) Login Timeout

Lou Jiang (vv@visioni.com)
Sun, 24 May 1998 06:36:58 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
I ruled out those already. It seems that the Nautica calls us and pm2
picks up the call and disconnects with login timeout error. Then the
nautica call us again. I thought I fixed the problem by changing the
dialing number from 7-digit to 11-digit. After 2 week nornal operation,
it happens again. It's on and off suitation. I saw about 80 times Login
timeout between 7am-1pm and return nornal.

Lou