RE: (PM) Login Timeout

Lou Jiang (vv@visioni.com)
Sun, 24 May 1998 03:39:16 -0500 (CDT)

I used the pipeline 75 on that location first. The customer called us
that he got a huge phone bill (about 6000 calls a month) and ascend didn't
return my phone call. So I replaced the pipeline 75 with Nautica. But
the problem didn't go away. Then I called Ameritech(our phone company),
Bay and Livingston to veritify the circuit and confuration. They found no
problems.