Re: (PM) USRobotics Sportster 33.6 Connect Troubles

Jonathan Rosenson (jon@sgi.net)
Fri, 22 May 1998 15:13:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Chad Scott wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Chad Scott <chads@livingston.com>
> To: Jonathan Rosenson <jon@sgi.net>
> Cc: portmaster-users@livingston.com
> Subject: Re: (PM) USRobotics Sportster 33.6 Connect Troubles
>
> On 21 May 1998, Jonathan Rosenson wrote:
>
> > I have a user that gets very little throughput on his USRobotics Sportster
> > 33.6 modem. We've tried init strings, different port settings,
> > uninstalling dial-up networking and TCP/IP. Nothing so far has worked.
> > He says he has the latest BIOS upgrade for the modem. I have many
> > customers that have USR modems and they connect fine. The weird thing is
> > that he can connect to our Cisco 5200s with no problem, but not to the
> > PM3. Anyone have any other ideas? I've hit a wall on this one since
> > everything that I know to work hasn't...
>
> What ComOS version?

ComOS 3.7.2c3

-Jon
Jonathan Rosenson Stargate Industries, LLC
412-316-STAR (v) The Crane Building, Suite 300
412-316-7899 (f) 24th & Railroad St.
jon@stargate.net Pittsburgh, PA 15222