Re: (PM) Re: Filters

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Mon, 18 May 1998 19:08:13 -0700 (PDT)

On 18 May 1998, Robert Hough wrote:

> Well, I thought I had all of that working as well. In fact, I let the
> filtered user get to any mailserver, and dns they want. They just cant do
> anything else. Here's the filter I used. Maybe you can explain what I've
> done wrong here.

[..FILTER snipped..]

Add the keyword "log" to the end of each of the lines in the filter.
It'll should take about two seconds at the point to see what is failing.
The output will show up under priority auth.info on your loghost, I
believe.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>