Re: (PM) cistron radius (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@megazone.org)
Sun, 17 May 1998 15:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

This belongs on portmaster-radius, not portmaster-users.

Once upon a time Emilio Gomez shaped the electrons to say...
>At 10:10 AM 5/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>what are the www and ftp urls for ciston radius please?
>Docs, et. al.: http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel/radius/index.html
>Src: http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel/radius/radius-2.01-2.01.D.diff.gz
>FTP: ftp://sysadm.sorosis.ro/pub/devel/radius/
>US FTP: ftp://entropy.ucsc.edu/pub/linux/devel/radius/

This is NOT Cistron RADIUS. Sorry, but if you are looking for the
capabilities in Cistron, Christian's patches don't cut it. Especially
simultaneous use support. (Yeah, I'm sure it works for someone ok - you
are just lucky. The system used is inherently flawed, as I've explained
many times so I won't again.)

Cistron: <URL:http://homepage.cistron.nl/~miquels/radius/>

-MZ

--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, author, webmaster, human being, me
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 781-788-0130