Re: (PM) 3.8beta status update....

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Sat, 16 May 1998 22:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 16 May 1998, Emilio Gomez wrote:

> At 07:26 PM 5/16/98 -0400, John Vozza declared:
> >So 3.8b15 has been out for approx. 24 days and yet no new update to fix
> >some its problems. Seems a bit strange if you ask me.
> >
> >Comments? Flames?
>
> Strange? ITS A BETA!!!
> This is a fine forum to discuss beta technical issues. It is NOT, IMHO an
> appropriate place to complain about the speed of product development. I
> *wish* some of the other vendors I deal with had FINAL products as
> dependable as Lucington's "beta" products!

I realize it is a beta and I'm aware of the associated risks of running
beta software. What is strange is the lack of updates since several
problems have been identified ie: the USR v.42 issue which if I recall
appeared once before in the 3.7 series.

Just making an observation thats all. Not once in my previous post did I
demand anything! (Nor would I, Livingcent is doing a fine overall job in
my book)

John