Re: (PM) ISDN problems

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sat, 16 May 1998 12:55:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 16 May 1998, Derric Scott wrote:

> My first thought is that his telco may have provisioned him for 56k. Have
> him set his box for 56k and see if it connects. If it does, get the telco
> on the phone...

The client in question got back online last night, so I emailed him asking
what was up. Here's his reply:

I'm not sure. I made a few calls to BellSouth's ISDN repair center in
Louisville, KY and it started working. I believe that they did some
test calls checking the routing from my switch on Tower Road to your
switch. They didn't tell me of any problems found, however, it is now
working. I guess that is why they call it "I Still Don't kNow".

I love it when the telco fixes things that officially were never broken.