Re: (PM) login and disconnect just after

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 15:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

On 13 May 1998, Romain Guesdon wrote:

> We've a problem recently
>
> We've a Pormaster 3 with ComOs 3.8b13 (we have not upgraded to b15 because
> it seems to have problem with usr 33.6 voice modem)
>
> Indeed, people can login but are disconnected 3 second after their login.
> The problem is the same with several different modem model.

After login, meaning after authentication has succeeded and the session
state has gone to ESTABLISHED? What does the disconnect reason show as?
What does a "show mX" for the sX port they are connected to show (while
they are still on it)?

-jr
----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>