Re: (PM) PM3 suddenly reboots

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 15:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

On 13 May 1998, Frank van Berkel wrote:

> I wonder if anyone does have the same problems like me, my PM3 suddenly
> rebooted last weekend.
>
> I have an Livingston PortMaster PM-3 ComOS 3.7.2c3 with 16MB.
> I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

This is very unusual. *Please* put a terminal/printer/computer w/ null
modem cable or whatever onto the console port (c0) of the PM-3 and grab
the output if it crashes again.. This is extremely important, otherwise
it is fairly impossible for us to know what was going on.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>