Re: (PM) Session Time-out

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 14:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

On 12 May 1998, Mark Flavin wrote:

> I am wondering if I am missing something. I am trying to set a session
> time out for some users. I have set it as Session-Timeout=28800 which
> should be 8 hours but they dont time out. I have checked the radius
> dictionary and tried it on several users to no avail. I am useing
> RADIUS b11 for NT and PM3. Is there some place else to check. All
> other settings work fine and we are having no problems with any
> disconnects. Surprising since we are on US Waste I mean West. Thanks
> for any ideas

Which ComOS release? What is the idle timeout set to on the ports (on the
PM itself). See the ComOS 3.7 release notes
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/Tech/Docs/Release/> for an explanation of
what this needs to be set at, for your RADIUS Idle-Timeout to be handled
correctly.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>