Re: (PM) ptrace times?

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Wed, 13 May 1998 14:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

On 13 May 1998, Jason Marshall wrote:

> I've seen this kind of thing before on the list, but how does one
> officially go about RFE'ing a new feature? Just email it to
> sales@livingston.com?

No, *all* customer RFE requests go to support@livingston.com. Previous
addresses that have been floating around, are not to be used, regardless
of what you may have been told by anyone else.. ;-). If any other address
is used, it does not get tracked, most likely will get overlooked and not
get to the correct people that it needs to.

-jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>