Re: (PM) no connect

Josh Richards (josh@lucent.com)
Tue, 12 May 1998 19:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

On 12 May 1998, Lawrence Blades wrote:

> Agghhhhh....
> Most of my 56K modem customers can't connect to my NEW PM3.
> LCP_ECHO_REPLY & REQUEST just repeat over and over.
>
> Windows DUN returns error: could not negotiate a compatible set of
> network protocols specified in the Server Type settings.
>
> I don't think the user settings are the prob. Believe the PM3 is not
> configured correctly.

Just 56K customers? What speeds are they connecting at? What client
modem? Which ComOS? What are the other (non-56K) users seeing? Etc.

-jr
----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - <josh@lucent.com>
[Beta Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
<URL:http://www.livingston.com/> * <URL:http://www.lucent.com/dns/>