Re: (PM) VSAT to Portmaster 3

Samudra E. Haque (haque@pradeshta.net)
Sun, 10 May 1998 11:13:54 -0500

!Abdur Rahman Howlader! wrote:

> Sory for your any inconvenience. But as this problem matters for me and you
> all are the only helping guys who can help me, I sent it as many as 5 times
> or may be more unless I get a satisfactory answer.
>
> Sorry again for your inconvenience.
>
> ARH
>
> NB. It was four times. You counted wrong..
>
> At 03:48 PM 5/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >How many times are you going to send this message to the list? I have
> >received your message 5 times already.

Mr. Howlader,

from your e-mail address, I am guess that you may be in Bangladesh. If
so,
then for information on the PM3 and how to connect to E1 lines but NOT
to your
VSAT 64kbps/128Kbps circuit, and for any general query regarding
PM2/PM3,
you may want to note my address and telephone number below:

Mr. Samudra E Haque
Managing Director
PraDeshta Limited
House 50/I, Road 1
Banani, Dhaka 1213
BANGLADESH
Phone: +988-2751

Of course, e-mail is usually possible, but you've already possibly
reached
the maximum e-mail limit of 5 help requests per problem ;-) so any
calls
would be appreciated.

Sigh, I don't suppose with N number of ISP's (N >= 7) using L/L PM's,
we
could start livingston-users-in-bangladesh@some.domain.out.there.

REGARD with Apologies to the group for the inconvenience of hollering
over
the internet from one suburb to another.

-samudra-