Re: (PM) Amber/50modems/error/halt question

Scot W. Hetzel (hetzels@westbend.net)
Fri, 8 May 1998 13:57:52 -0500

From: Shawn <shawnc@ime.net>

>This is almost obvious to me - I just want to make sure...
>
>In the PM3 I seem to have 50 modems (probably 5 10modem cards)...
>
>In Amber - I have 2 modems in "error" state... Are these the 2 extra
modems?

Which version of Amber are you using? Are the 2 modems in the "error state"
the last 2 modems on the card?

Amber v1.1, shows the 8 modem card as having the last 2 modems in error.

Amber v1.2, now shows them as unavailable.

Mostly likely you have 48 modems (four 10 modem cards + one 8 modem card).

Scot