Re: (PM) Frame relay support for the T1 card on the PM3

Kyle Platts (kwplat1@uswest.com)
Wed, 06 May 1998 10:30:59 -0500

Russ Taylor wrote:

> Sorry if this has been answered before -- does the T1 card on the PM-3
> support frame relay on 3.8b13? If not, what release (not when :) will
> support be provided in?

It is supposed to be supported on 3.8b13, but there is a major bug in
it. It works on 3.8b4 and 3.8b15.

> I do know that b13 supports PtP T1, just not sure about frame relay.

The bug in the code causes all link management polls to go our on dlci
1008.

They say 3.8b15 works, but I have not tried it.

--
Kyle Platts
Network Engineer