Re: (PM) 30 pin simms (fwd)

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Wed, 6 May 1998 03:41:54 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 5 May 1998, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time Bill Koontz shaped the electrons to say...
> >I am looking ALL OVER for 30 pin <parity> simms to upgrade my office
> >router. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get this memory?
>
> You *can't* upgrade an OR - do you mean PM-2?

I think he was meaning the router in his office ;) not an OR-x...

and I'm surprised MZ didn't mention the local computer fleamarts...

either that or used computer shops etc...

if you specify the size I can did some up...I have a couple of friends who
do used computers and I believe they have some 30 pin parity chips
gathering dust...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood