Re: (PM) T1 lease in Denver ...

Amy (amy@internet-frontier.net)
Fri, 1 May 1998 18:10:40 -0700 (GMT-0700)

On Fri, 1 May 1998, roes wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Does somebody has sugestions for a good option for a
> digital T1 in the denver - boulder area?. Right now I am
> using ICG telecom and paying $910 /month. Is this a good
> deal for this area? ...
>
> Also, I am having problems with the dial-in speed,
> clients usually get a slower speed than the normal even the
> analog modem clients.

We used ICG for a while - or I should say, we *tried* to use ICG.

All I can say is, make sure your lines are trunkside, verify the switch
you are on! We tried to get POTS lines from them, and we explicitly told
them this was for 33.6 data use only, yet they put us line side, on a
switch that could only do 19200....

They paid to have our lines switched over to PacBell because they could
not fix the problem, but it took them 2 months to make the switch back.
We had alot of angry customers.....

just my $.02

Amy :)