Re: (PM) Drivers for Lucent Winmodem LT

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:26:32 -1000 (HST)

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Brian Elfert wrote:

> Where can I find the latest drivers for the Lucent Winmodem LT?
>
> I have one customer who can connect with this modem at 56K, and others who
> cannot. I'm not convinced that his line will support 56K, but I think
> drivers may help.

It depends? ... You need to find the OEM or vendor of the modem to see if
they've updated it...

I have one link for the 4819 ( that's off the top of my head)

Personally I am not guaranteeing 56K connects as I have users from
differing areas getting 50K connects and from my office getting v.34...

The user with 50K connects also only gets v.34 in the mornings... 8) can
you say the telco has something to do with this?

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood