Re: (PM) ISDN troubleshooting

John Nowack (john@tremont.dpc.net)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:10:52 -0600

>From: R Gibbons <rkg@empirenet.com>
>That's very interesting. My experience with Livingston tech
>support is 180 deg from this.
I couldn't agree more. I've been using Livingston for about three years
now and have never had anything but excellent support from them. I
also have support with Cisco and have to pay for that, and I feel that
I get just as good, or maybe better, support from Livingston.

>I can't think of a single time
>when someone in tech didn't get back to me within a day. When
Oh, maybe several times I have to wait for a day or two for a call back on
a non-critical issue, but hey -- they are helping people with down networks,
prioritizing calls, something I do, and suspect most others do too. All
I have to do is say that my network is down and I almost always get someone
on the phone right then.

>I've found these folks go above and beyond. After doing tech
Amen. Livingston has answered my stupid questions and oversights just
as completely and professionally as they take my calls about dead boxes.
Their techs are always friendly and even remember names from one incident
to the next (something I could never do!).

I can't say enough good things about the guys at Livingston. I have had
nothing but positive experiences.

John

--
John Nowack