Re: [E104108] (PM) win95 PPP via RS232 cable into PM2 ?

Kai (kai@www.abest.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 05:56:09 -0500 (EST)

Please stop the stoning ! Please ! Oh , pleeeeeeeeeeease ! (:-)
You only received about 10 mails, each opening a shiny new support
ticket ! You wouldn't kill for that, wouldn't you, I mean? Would you ? I...
No, not the granite block ! no!!!!!!!!

I promise, I will never send a post to the list Cc:'d to Livingston
tech support ever again! Spread the w0rd in da house...

bye,Kai
-- --
kai@conti.nu "Just say No" to Spam Kai Schlichting
Palo Alto, CA Sophisticated Technical Peon
Kai's SpamShield <tm> is for you - FREE! www.abest.com/~kai/spamshield.html
| |
LeasedLines-FrameRelay-IPLs-ISDN-PPPdial-Cisco-Consulting-VoiceFax-Data-Muxes
WorldWideWebAnything-Intranets-NetworkAdmin-UnixAdmin-Security-ReallyHardMath