Re: (PM) Boardwatch and my previous email

Samudra E. Haque (haque@pradeshta.net)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:19:00 -0600

NOT a LE employee wrote:

> Joe, perhaps you should check with overall management to see how you will
> be marketing the v.90... IOW, when will K56Flex be unsupported? I know
> many ISPs still want K56Flex support, but at this time is it pragmatic to
> support this as it seems the code will never be smoothed out completely.
>
> Let's move ahead and look at what the REAL issues will be. How does v.90
> work on the NAS/RAS... Why does it work/not work for some ISPs... Is it
> a matter of vendor equipment or is it a telco issue. CT1 vs PRI
> implementations. That's the kind of information I need that will be
> pertinant to how I run my organization.

I have a question for the marketing gurus at Lucent RABU, why did you
decline to review your product for the DATA COMM December 1997 survey
of the Remote Access Servers ?

=samudra/bangladesh