Re: (PM) Analog / Digital Differences

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 05:36:17 -1000 (HST)

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Daniel Camacho wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does the digital modem cards support the V.FC modem protocol? Also,
> does anyone have any problems connecting with trumpet winsock to
> the PM3? Could anyone please provide a sample script for trumpet that
> works with the PM3. Thanks.

hehe MZ said emphatically 'NO' because as usual you could either check in
the list archives or read the tech specs...

as for trumpet... why do you need a script? It does PAP and should be
easy enough to setup...

As soon as I get my stuff straightened out, I'll make a lil list of RADIUS
stuff and give examples of different connections... I'll most likely use
Trumpet winsock 2.1f for it.

BTW, if you want help with something like the trumpet give enough
information to do it.. like what version of trumpet and what OS it's on
.... win3.1x or win95 etc.....
and whether it's for slip/ppp and if you run PAP/CHAP etc etc etc..

8) not a flame just a reminder...

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood