Re: [jack.rickard@boardwatch.com: Re: (PM) Re: Nationwide Access - Please no Dweebs (fwd)]

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:21:34 -0500 (EST)

There once was a time when I actually respected Boardwatch magazine. Now
I can see first hand how wrong they can be and then listen to the
arrogance of the publisher when he is challanged on his test results
which are 180 degrees out of phase with the REAL world results.

BTW my k56Flex users average 44-46K with a very nice spike at 50K and we
are in what is considered "the sticks" with VERY bad telco lines! Several
users are 8 miles out from the CO and get 50K EACH AND EVERY CALL. Must
be the "crap" Livingstons we use.

Just my 2 cents worth...

John
John Vozza voice: 973.208.1339
NetRom Internet Services fax: 973.208.0942
john@netrom.com data: 973.208.7777
http://www.netrom.com data: 973.728.1274
data: 973.835.1111