(PM) Not worth repeating

Radius User (radius@iii.dragnoff.com)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 04:34:27 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Jake Messinger wrote:

> Man this thread has become a book, im not going to re-echo it. and I
> havent really said much in this thread up to this point.

Yes it has!!!

> I think where Lucent Rabu really shines is the software dept. The PM 3
> hardware IS very nicely designed but its the software that REALLY gets the
> job done. USR has to have 16 megs to do the same thing that Lucent does in
> 4. And does anyone give Livingston credit (or royalties) for inventing
> Radius?

As a small ISP that's just getting started with Livingston products, I
must agree. Amazing technology at work. It really is. I could't ask for
any better equipment, or support.
And yes, I thank the radius gods every day I log in. ;-)

-Jerry

What ISP? Nevermind.. I'm too small to count. Maybe I'll append my .sig a
year from now. Hopefully. :-)