Re: (PM) Modem connection problems

Christopher Ostmo (costmo@rosenet.net)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:56:13 -0800

On 18 Feb 98, Scott Rothgaber telekinetically manipulated the keyboard to type:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Sean H. Murphy wrote:
>
> > I would be forever grateful if someone could post a solution or solutions to
> > my problem (a couple of customers have experienced it as well.
>
> I seem to recall that several months ago, someone had volunteered to set
> up and host a "Modem Solutions" page. Did that ever get done, and if so,
> what's the URL?

Hello,

The best list of modem information that I know of (that is specifically related to
connecting to Portmaster equipment) is kept privately and exists at the following
address:
http://lepm.infinet.net/modems/

It's a good page for you (and your technicians) to keep bookmarked.

I hope this helps...

Christopher Ostmo
a.k.a. costmo@rosenet.net
Rosenet, Inc.