Re: ISDN - was:(PM) 2 PM3's, not fully populated. (fwd)

Kelley L. (redhat@cococo.net)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 23:26:50 -0500 (EST)

Yes, the way I understand it, you should put all the modems at the rear,
with one exception. You should populate all PM3s with at least one Modem
card or it doesn't work right. I don't remember the exact reason, but I
remember it being mentioned that you had to have modems in a PM3 before it
would do the busy thingy.

If the above isn't correct, someone explain it in more techno-babble, if
needed.

later
Kelley