Bickering on list (was Re: (PM) hubs w/ PM3s)

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:08:13 -1000 (HST)

On Sat, 14 Feb 1998, Amy wrote:

> I merely implied that one should have a bit of networking knowledge before
> purchasing and/or attempting to configure a piece of network equipment.
>
> I was under the impression that this list was for questions that may arise
> once an individual had come across a legitimate problem configuring a
> portmaster. It apparrently is a forum for any and all networking issues.

Can we please take ANY fights to private?

Unless it directly pertains to the purpose of the list. Which for me is
to help/get assistance from other Lucent RABU equip/soft Users. No
matter what it may be... subnetting with ciscos and PM3s, setting up
RADIUS, filtering against DoS attacks, etc....

8) heck if you want a full drag out fight join the isp-chat list, as
that's open to anything!

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood