Re: (PM) Question- Frac PRI

NOT a LE employee (livingston@iav.com)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 05:32:00 -1000 (HST)

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Stephen Fisher wrote:

> I've noticed that despite what I think it should do the PM3 only displays
> NO-SERVICE when the line is physically not up. One of my PM3's has two
> CT1's going into it but the trunks aren't turned up on the second one -
> those ports show IDLE anyway as if they were. There is no indicitation to
> me that they aren't turned up yet other than the fact that I know it.
>
> Maybe the Pm3 can't figure it out with Ct1's though..

could be I get a NO SERVICE if:

cable is bad,
PRI is down,
if PM3 is down for more than 15mins and I don't attach and call back in
with ISDN,
or
something goes flakey with ComOS less than 3.7.2c3 and the box locks...

hey merry Friday the 13TH!!!!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day how appropriate!

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood