Re: (PM) Dialup rollover

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:16:22 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Trent Stricker wrote:

> My Telco is telling me they cant roll over pri's to analog lines.
> anyone else doing this and how did you get the telco to do it. I'm in
> South Western Bell Land.

You may be able to order the PRIs and the analog lines as part of the
same centrex business group, and call-forward-busy from one group of
lines to the other.

Beware of call-forward solutions on non-centrex lines with measured
service or you'll get clobbered with message unit charges.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.
805-892-2133 805-289-1000 805-578-2121