Re: (PM) Cosmetic bug? Connect rate 64k?!

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:46:38 -0700

I've seen this a few times before too - I belive it's on some MNP
connections. I've reported it a few times, no response yet, but it looks
like the PM3's show modem and SNMP reading variables show the speed
correctly but Radius reports the start of the call at something like 31.2k
but the end at 64000. Both specify Async - we don't have any ISDN out here.
This is on CT1's.

--
 - Steve
  - Systems Manager