Re: (PM) Win95 Client Connection Problem

Scot W. Hetzel (pm-users@westbend.net)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:35:55 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Richards <jrichard@livingston.com>

>A second prompt as in Windows 95 asking for his username & password again
>or this also in a terminal window as below? If Win95, check his
>connection and network properties--he may have another protocol enabled
>(i.e. NETBIOS).

Second prompt for username & password, terminal window disabled in DUN.

Checked his DUN & Network properties and only tcp/ip was enabled.

>> When I had him turn on the "Bring up terminal window after connecting"
and
>> had him try to enter his username and password, he received "Invalid
Login".

>> When I tried to connect as him with a USR X2 modem, it connected. But,
when
>> I also turned on "Bring up terminal window after connecting" and entered
the
>> username & password, I also received an "Invalid Login".
>
>What is the RADIUS entry you are using to authenticate him?

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Framed-Protocol = PPP
Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
Framed-IPX-Network = 255.255.255.254,