(PM) Re: (ANNC) Check out the new searchable list archives on our web

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 19:40:29 -0800 (PST)

man oh man... :)

is it in full or were some things dusted... there have been some huge
battels and some really stoopid posts... myself included... man i can
think of two o or three times i said stoopid sh*t and pry hurt feelings...

though, most of us have been extremely helpful at times...

cheeseburger anyone? ;)

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, MegaZone wrote:
> portmaster-announce, portmaster-users, and portmaster-radius archives going
> back to 1995 (with a couple of gaps where out archives were missing) are
> now on our website in a searchable form.>
> Good for looking up that thread you remember but didn't think was important
> at the time, or just going for a stoll down memory lane. :-)
> <URL:http://www.livingston.com/Tech/archive/>
> -MZ

Robert H. Hanson
422 West Riverside Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Suite #516
Spokane, Wa. 99201 Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 444-INET email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/