Re: (PM) Disconnect problems

Tom Swenson (tom@netconx.net)
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 15:46:36 -0600

We have downloading problems with the idle-timeout. We have tested it, and=
while downloading a program, it will disconnect after 30 minutes. Remove=
the idle-timeout, and it stays on for the whole download. We have had to=
tell customer to have an email program check for mail every 20 minutes to=
reset the timer.

Tom Swenson
NetConX - Internet Access - Web Design - Client Managed Web Database=
Applications
tom@netconx.net http://www.netconx.net
(515) 421-4170 - Voice (515) 423-3351 - FAX