Re: (PM) MCPPP with W95

Paul C. Diem (pcdiem@FoxValley.net)
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 17:31:26 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Josh Richards wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Paul C. Diem wrote:
>
> > When users dial into our PM3's running 3.7.2c3
>
> ???

Yeah, sorry, I thought I cancelled that message. Anyway, as long as I'm
here, the problem is Windows 95 (could be other os's as well) dialing into
PM3's running 3.7.2c3 with ISDN which wind up with one B channel on one
PM3 and another B channel on another PM3 (both have the same endpoint
set), do not get a default route set. Users can only get to hosts on the
same network as their assigned IP address. There is no problem when both B
channel wind up on the same PM3.

Paul C. Diem
pcdiem@FoxValley.net