Re: (PM) Users getting wrong IP Address (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:47:49 -0700 (MST)

If you increase it you don't have to reboot, if you decrease it you need
to reboot I believe.. I would ALWAYS reboot just to be safe though.

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico