Radius Groups as check item [Was Re: (PM) Does Radius 2.01

Adrian Carter (adrian@apic.net)
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 15:19:47 +1100

At 21:54 29/11/97 -0600, Brian Elfert wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Stephen Fisher wrote:
>
>Can anyone besides Stephen here confirm that this particular bug occurs
>only with Radius 2.01 in non-forking mode?
>
>I'd like to start using the groups stuff in 2.01, but I'd end up with
>about two dozen or so default entries, and I wouldn't want to run the
>machine out of memory due to a memory leak.

On a sort of similar but different basis, I attempted to use groups as
DEFAULT Checkitem, however, it did not appear to work. Is it possible to
use groups on DEFAULT entries, or only on excplicit username entries?

Regards

Adrian