Re: (PM) in.pmd documentation needed

Rich Bauer (rich@CritPath.Org)
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 14:53:21 -0500 (EST)

I don't know either. It's an advertised feature, and we need the capability.
Nowhere that I search -- archives of the mailing lists, manuals, online
guides -- can I find a comprehensive document on this in.pmd daemon.

And MZ's response amounted to just blowing it off completely instead of
providing assistance. Where's that excellent technical that they pride
themselves on ?

Not every customer uses PM products as remote access devices. There is still
a need for adding serial ports to UNIX hosts and being able to share modems
or other devices. If Livingston can't help me then I have to look at a
another NAS solution.