Re: (PM) How to tell if you have 56K modems? (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 00:35:23 -0700 (MST)

Wow.. that is a command.. cool! I sure hope even the intricate commands
are documented in the online help system in 3.8:)

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico