Re: (PM) Stumped! Pm3 Won't Assign s30 to incoming calls.

Kelley Lingerfelt (pm2e@cococo.net)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 22:23:02 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Kelley Lingerfelt wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Shannon Snider wrote:
>
> > Ok, I'm completely stumped on this now. I have a Pm3 full of 48 modems,
> > with all modems working correctly, and taking calls. However, the machine
> > refuses to assign any calls to s30 and when I do a sh s30, this is what I
> > get:
> >
> > mozart> sh s30
> > --------------------- Current Status - ISDN Port
> > S30 ------------------------
> > Input: 0 Abort Errors: 0
> > Output: 0 CRC Errors: 0
> > Pending: 0 Overrun Errors: 0
> > TX Errors: 0 Frame Errors: 0
> > Modem Status: DCD- CTS- TELCO+ Disconnect:
> > Active Configuration Default Configuration (* = Host
>
> Are you sure that you don't have a problem with the PRI/CT1, 30 would
> correspond to the 7th B channel on a PRI, and the 7th whatever you call it
> on a CT1. It may be a telco issue, have them verify that it is working
> correctly.

Following up my on letter, that is bad, you could also swap the the two
lines coming in, and see if S6 quit working, then it would almost
certainly point to a telco issue.

Later
Kelley