Re: (PM) COMOS 3.7.2 and 1 Meg Mem

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:37:49 -0700 (MST)

Yeah.. I ordered RAM upgrades for my PM2's on Friday. I'm running 3.7.2
on a PM2eR/20 and it is getting very close to running out (about 60k left)
with OSPF. Another PM2eR/30 without ospf even is 40k and under with 3.7!

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico