Re: (PM) Here is a list of the vulnerable OS's From Aleph One on BugTraq FW: "LAND" Attack Update (f

Jason Nealis (nealis@babylon.erols.com)
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 09:53:12 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 23 Nov 1997, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time Elric of Melnibone shaped the electrons to say...
> >Livingston Office Router (ISDN) IS vulnerable
> >Livingston PM ComOS 3.3.3 NOT vulnerable
> >Livingston PM ComOS 3.5b17 + 3.7.2 NOT vulnerable
> >Livingston PM ComOS 3.7L NOT vulnerable
> >Livingston Enterprise PM 3.4 2L NOT vulnerable
>
> I'm not on BugTraq myself (maybe I should be...) but can someone who
> is do me a favor and find out where this comes from?

Bugtraq is a full-disclosure UNIX security mailing list, (see the info
file) started by Scott Chasin <chasin@crimelab.com>. To subscribe to
bugtraq, send mail to listserv@netspace.org containing the message body
subscribe bugtraq. I've been archiving this list since late 1993. It is
searchable with glimpse and archived on-the-fly with hypermail. Enjoy!

You can also search the archives at http://www.geek-girl.com/bugtraq

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access