Re: (PM) Double Login

Todd Knaus (todd@cisnet.com)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:50:49 -0500 (EST)

Hey All,

Don't bother calling Livingston. I posed this question to sales and a few
others about 1 month ago. No one is speaking as to when it will be
released. ALSO, it is my understanding that in order to get this type of
support you will have to purchase their commercial package....I believe it
is code named Betty....or something like that. I don't think the standard
over the counter Radius will support it, but maybe MZ or someone from
Livingston can enlighten us.