Re: (PM) PM-3 won't answer analog calls

Roy (garlic@garlic.com)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:01:23 -0800

Just an update to keep everyone informed.

The D-channel showed all calls (analog and ISDN) being answered. ISDN
worked fine. Analog calls were answered and assigned to a modem. The
modem showed "connecting" but nothing was heard. Shifting everything to
another modem card (by using Set mx off) didn't help either.

Finally sent someone out to the site and we power cycled the box. That
fixed it.

>From private notes sent to me this seems to be a "known" problem. I
called Livingston support but haven't heard back. Right now, the only
known fix is a power reset.